DetailsIn 1923, Hermès debuted The Bolide: the first purse with a zipper. Initially named “le sac pour l’auto,“ the Bolide literally means comet, inspired by a nickname for sport cars. This bag has fans all over the blogosphere who exalt its classic beauty and perfect functionality.
- 100% original Hermes leather
- Double rolled leather handles with 9 cm drop
- Removable leather strap with 41 cm drop
- Single zip closure
- Silver palladium plated hardware
- Leather lining with 1 flat pocket
- Includes clochette with two keys and padlock
Size: 27 x 20 x 10 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.
Note: the bag also comes with a twilly scarf in random colour.
- Additional Information