DetailsGiven the name ‘Kelly Bag’ in 1977, the Hermes Kelly Bags have a rich history dating back all the way to 1892 when the first prototype for the bag was made. This gorgeous piece of a symbol of elegance and is certainly one of the most sleek and classy designs in the fashion industry. Similar to the Birkin Bag in terms of space and simplicity, the Kelly Bag is a fabulous accessory that differs only in the way of its single leather handle which some may prefer over double handles.
- 100% clemence leather
- Top handle with 7.5 cm drop
- Removable leather shoulder strap with 41cm drop
- Leather draw Handle closure with rotating clasp
- A number-coded padlock with keys enclosed
- Hermes Paris made in France embossed on front under the flap
- Hermes Paris embossed on the hardware
- Four protective feet at the bottom
- Lambskin interior with 1 zip pocket and 1 flat pocket
- Gold hardware
Size: 25 x 19 x 9 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.
- Additional Information