DetailsThis is the Hermes Kelly Lakis, and it first hit stores in 2006. The Kelly was the ladylike predecessor to the Birkin, with a single top handle that gives this structured purse a very high-end feel. This 32cm Lakis is constructed of lovely black Swift leather which is noted for it's softness and rich texture, toile canvas and palladium-plated hardware.
- 100% calfskin leather and toile
- Flat leather and canvas detachable shoulder strap
- A number-coded padlock with keys enclosed
- Four protective feet at the bottom
- Outside zipper pockets front and back
- Lambskin interior with 1 zipped pocket and 2 open pockets
Size: 32 x 23 x 10.5 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.
- Additional Information