DetailsThe Himalaya Birkin is crafted from Nile crocodile hide. The designation ‘Himalaya’ does not apply to the origin of the bag, but rather to the delicate gradation of the colour. The smoky grey fades into a pearly white, resembling the majestic, snow-capped Himalayas. The process of dyeing a crocodile hide is time-consuming and exponentially more difficult as the shades lighten — to create the immaculate white of the snow and the gradation to rocky grey requires great skill and a fine eye.
- 100% real Crocodile Niloticus leather
- Double rolled leather handles
- Hermes Paris embossed on the hardware
- Symbo •• to identify it as a “Niloticus”
- Four protective palladium feet at the bottom
- Flap closure with two belted straps and turnlock with padlock
- Hermes Paris made in France embossed on front under the flap
- Chevre leather interior with one slot pocket and one zip pocket
- Includes clochette with two keys and padlock
Size: 30 x 22 x 16 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.
- Additional Information